The first 100 mph BMW!
Years Produced: 1952 - 1954
Number Produced: 1,452
Type: four-stroke two-cylinder flat twin
Displacement: 594 cc
Maximum Power: 35 hp at 7000 rpm
Top Speed: 168 kph / 105 mph
Restoration time: September 1999 - July 2004
New Old Stock Parts: Bosch headlamp bucket with hi/low horn switch and harness, tank emblems, Pagusa solo and swinging pillion saddles, Bowman deep sump, tank knee pads, foot rubbers. Other notable parts include: ISDT Exhaust system, VDO 8 day clock and Albert/DGM bar end mirror. All plating is correct cadmium, black phosphate and chrome. All fasteners are original spec with correct head markings and 14mm heads. Reproduction items were used only where necessary such as rubber parts, seals, tires and bearings. Glasurit paint and hand striping by Kent Holt.